The Second Week

Salam and good day all :)

and my 5th semester officially begins

today I had 4 classes

Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - Awesome
Lughatul Arabiah - Ma Ahsan!
Methods of Da'wah - Superb, although sleepy *lucky I had my clorets
Ulum al-Hadith - The best

Previously I had another one

English for Academic Purposes
sounds alright
but sorry I can't stand the young Look Who's Talking lecturer
so I dropped it
never mind, that can wait

I am lucky I have Mdm N
Luckier I have Ustaz M
Lucky to have known Dr. M earlier
And luckiest to get Dr. CO

They are all superb lecturers
They know just right how to attract students' attention
- well at least, mine
They sound great
They act cool

And I like them :)


I want straight A's this semester
InshaAllah will do :)


Allah bless =)

No comments: